Shelford Garden Club
Are you interested in gardening? Do you live in the South Cambridge area? If the answer to these questions is Yes - why not join the Shelford Garden Club!
What do we do?
- We hold a series of interesting talks during the autumn and winter months
- We visit other gardens (nearby and more distant) during the late spring and summer
- We hold an Annual Show where you can exhibit your fruit, vegetables, flowers, cookery and handicrafts and compete for prizes and awards
- There are special events for children at the Annual Show and we encourage children to become involved in gardening
- There are opportunities to attend other Garden Clubs and Horticultural Societies
- Mr Fothergills give members a reduction on seeds from their annual catalogue
Click here see our forthcoming programme of events
If you want to find out more, come along to one of our events. Alternatively you can contact contact Jane Westaby, our Chairman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SGC Committee members
Chairman and Membership Jane Westaby
Secretary Helen Chubb
Treasurer Wenda Burbidge
Programme Secretary Rosie Cranmer
Trading Secretary Jill Whaley
Show Committee Jane,Rosie,Barbara Andrews,